Friday 4 November 2011

Tusshar not yet ready to tie the knot

 Actor Tusshar Kapoor says he is in a happy zone and would prefer to be in a live-in relationship rather than getting married now.
"This is the best phase of my life. I am opening up being little easier. I think earlier I was little harsher. I had not enjoyed life so much...I was taking work seriously being cautious. Now I am opening up to a pleasurable phase of my life," Tusshar told PTI in an interview.


Speaking on his relationship status, the 34-year-old actor said ," Whoever I am dating I don't want to talk about her. She is not from films so I can't say anything." He was also quick to clarify that he still has not found the right woman, quashing rumors of dating his 'Shor in the City' co-star Radhika Apte. "I am not dating Radhika. I want to get into a serious relation.

 As of now I would say having a live-in relation is good...marriage can happen later. I think marriage can happen at 40 also." Ask him how romantic he is at heart and he says, "I would love to be very very romantic. In reality I find myself more restless than romantic.

It is like how you change as a person when someone comes in your life. Like in this film, 'Dirty Picture', when the actress comes in my life...he becomes a better writer." Dirty Picture', a biopic on the life of South actress Silk Smitha, releases on December 2. The film directed by Milan Luthria and produced by Shobha Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor, stars Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, Tusshar Kapoor and Emraan Hashmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment