Friday 13 April 2012

Priyanka wanted more roles in 'Teri Meri Kahaani'

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is playing three characters in Kunal Kohli's upcoming rom-com
"Teri Meri Kahaani", says she craved for more roles. Priyanka, 29, will be seen sharing the screen space with Shahid Kapoor in the film, which is set in three stages 1910, 1960, and 2012.

"I play three different characters in the film. In 2012, I plays this very contemporary character, very conversational and natural. From 1950 to 1910 I play this outgoing Punjabi girl who is bold and brash but is scared of her father. I enjoy doing more such characters. It gives me a high. My role
in 1960 was also very different. I would love to do more characters," she said.

Kunal said when he narrated the script to Priyanka she wanted to play more characters. "When I went to narrate the story to Priyanka she didn't say a word but after the narration the first thing Priyanka asked me was, 'I have to play only three characters'. I was amazed. She still has the hunger to do more and do far better," Kunal said. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Priyanka should start doing better roles because she is a very good actress. Films like TERI MERI KAHANI and WHATS YOUR RASHI are not meant for her. To make a career in bollywood register at www.name2fame.com

    ReplyDelete